Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fierce Fashions

Darlings, whether it's sexy spikes, sultry studs, haute hosiery, glam gloves, or lovely leather, there is a fierce fashion for every gal this season.  CC hopes you enjoy this collection of pieces!
Bjorg spine chain hand piece, at renegade-marmalade.co.uk.

Deepa Gurnani wide crystal & spike cuff, at shopbop.com.

Ileana Makri white gold & diamond triple spike band, at barneys.com.

Asos spike cluster ring, at asos.com.

Daydream Nation shoulder drape chain shawl, at pixiemarket.com.

Fallon Jewelry Classique earrings, at intermixonline.com.

Christian Louboutin Lady Max sandals, at barneys.com.

Jeffery Campbell Vavoom platform, at nastygal.com.

Valentino Rockstud leather gloves, at net-a-porter.com.

Gaspar Gloves lace-trim fingerless leather gloves, at gaspargloves.com.

Bordelle Gia webbed stockings, at bordelle.co.uk.  CC needs!

Bitching and Junkfood spiked denim bustier, at nastygal.com.

Rivet detailed metallic skirt, at romwe.com.
CC has and adores... totally space-age and spectacular!

Siwy Mick leather skinny jeans, at shopbop.com.

Balmain leather pants; visit balmain.com.
Darlings, what do you think of these fabulously fierce fashions?
How will you be channeling this tantalizing trend?
xoxox,
CC

22 comments:

Paulina said...

Great bracelets and pants :)

erika sorocco said...

The Mick Leather Skinny Jeans are awesome - I want!! :)

Inés said...

Las sandalias doradas son fantásticas!!

Unknown said...

I love that you manage to find the best, most unique pieces (that no one else has posted!)

Love those Loubs!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Since I'm not allowed to carry mace in my state without a permit, I think that cluster ring will work just as nicely. Any guy tries to mess with me in a dark parking lot, BAM!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Wow, that spine chain is pretty dope! This post reminded me that I have to start wearing my shoulder chain more often. The Mick leather skinny jeans are cute too.

FASHION TALES said...

Chain fashion have been making a huge impact. I love the first jewellery. I saw a few recently from emerging designers that I just love!

Unknown said...

I died seeing those louboutin shoes!

Cathy said...

Adore the spiked pieces, especially the Loubi's!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

The Valentino Rockstud leather gloves are ah-ma-zing XO

Unknown said...

Love the skinny leather jeans will work perfect with a leather jacket and neon blue skirt.
Ready for Saturday night out.
City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

HiFashion said...

I really love that handpiece. It's so stunning.

Unknown said...

What a badass collection! I really like that shoulder drape thingy

xx
Sophisticated Lace

Unknown said...

What fun fierce picks CC. I love those gold Louboutins but could more see myself wearing the black Valentino gloves--how beautiful those are!

xo Mary Jo

The Fashion Writress said...

The first gloves are amazing !

http://thefashionwritress.blogspot.com

Panty Buns said...

I find some of these "Fierce Fashions" a bit scary, but found myself startlingly stimulated upon reading that you own a Rivet detailed metallic skirt and need the Bordelle Gia webbed stockings, at bordelle.co.uk. You're a very intriguing woman! and these fashions are pretty exotic. I like the look of the Bitching and Junkfood spiked denim bustier from nastygal.com I'm trying to imagine what aa hug would feel like - I wouldn't want to be wearing my best and most delicate top for that (ouch - why am I feeling, um... ??).

Jadore-Fashion said...

I love the drape chain and the bjorg piece...definitely my taste :)

xoxo
Stella

MOSAMUSE said...

the shoulder drape chain is so sexy!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Wow these are absolutely incredible!! I really want to get myself some more statement jewellery so this is lovely inspiration.

Florrie

dimitri said...

It's a nice style and i love your selection of pieces. Great shoes.
xo

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

i love all of these studded stuffs! really fierce.


Ps; Join my Glamour: Making it Modern book Giveaway [US ONLY] on Style Diaries



FOLLOW: BLOGLOVIN / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

RECIEN LLEGADA said...

Love Balmain leather pants ¡ That's rock ¡
Kisses darling
Delia