Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sweet Sunnies

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Sunglasses Shop, a fabulous online store stocking the most amazing sunglasses from designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Chanel, Oakley, and Ray-Ban!
CC loves the classic shape of these D&G matte black sunglasses.

And how gorgeous are these Dior Lady Lady 2 Designer Sunglasses?

Sunglasses Shop carries a wide variety of amazing Ray-Ban Sunglasses including these Wayfarers.

CC has these fabulous Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses and absolutely adores them!
Which pair do you prefer?
xoxox,
CC

13 comments:

fashion doctor said...

love all ray ban glasses! xxx

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

ahh the aviator sunglasses are my all times favorites! love them. have two pairs, silver and gold frame... looking for more! hope you're having a wonderful weekend CC! xo

erika sorocco said...

LOVING the Ray-Ban Aviators - I so need a pair! :)

margaret cruzemark said...

Classic Ray Ban are my choice. I love them.
Thanks so so much for visiting a leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Best Regards and weekend wishes.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

margaret cruzemark said...

Classic Ray Ban are my choice. I love them.
Thanks so so much for visiting a leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Best Regards and weekend wishes.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

stilettolover91 said...

They r all dope!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Real Queen of Horror said...

Those Dior sunglasses are screaming my name!


Also! I'm having a GIVEAWAY for a brand new pair of Dollhouse heels red/black size 9, I hope you enter it! http://www.realqueenofhorror.com/2012/10/giveaway-dollhouse-redblack-heels.html

stylewithbenefits said...

I'm on the hunt for new sunglasses! Love those D&G ones and the classic aviators.

xx, becs

Unknown said...

If only it was still sunny in England... I'd be wanting all of these!

HiFashion said...

Sunglasses are my favourite. Nothing compares to a good pair of Ray Ban aviators.

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Lovely glasses !!!:)Have a nice weekend X

Kashaya said...

Nice sunglasses.=) I have a pair of tortois Ray Ban Wayfarers and I love them.

Imogen said...

Love the second pair the most they are great.