Thursday, April 17, 2014

White Hot!

Darlings, white is wonderful!  
Time to put a spring in your step with some spectacular sandals or a divine dress...
Aquazzura Beverly Hills laced sandals, at shopbop.com.

Sergio Rossi glossed leather sandals; this and next at net-a-porter.com.

Tamara Mellon Addiction leather pumps.

Barbara Bui buckled bootie; this and next at intermixonline.com.

Alexandre Birman snakeskin stiletto slide sandal.

Manolo Blahnik Vestalabar perforated-leather cutout sandals; this and next at barneys.com.

Christian Louboutin python Pigalle pump.

Sophie Hulme envelope mini leather shoulder bag, at net-a-porter.com.

Saint Laurent Mini Sac De Jour; this and next at barneys.com.

Balenciaga Tube XS bag.

Rag & Bone bright white skinny jeans, at barneys.com.

Herve Leger bustier bandage top; this and next at intermixonline.com.

Helmut Lang python print leather detail cropped jacket.

Monique Lhuillier Alessia lace dress with back keyhole, at shopbop.com.

Huishan Zhang lace-yoke organza flounce dress; this and next at barneys.com.

J. Mendel diamond jacquard sleeveless dress.

Lover asymmetric lace dress, at intermixonline.com.

Alexander McQueen embossed jacquard knit dress, at net-a-porter.com.

By Terry Terrybly nail lacquer, at barneys.com.
Which of these white hot pieces are you loving?
CC is smitten with the Lover lace dress!
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

The Adventures of a Shopaholic said...

I love with accessorize <3

Marianna,
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC ON FACEBOOK

erika sorocco said...

Those Rag & Bone Skinnies are fab!!

xx

Paulina said...

Great stuffs ;)

Unknown said...

Loving all the white! Last spring I tried on a Herve Leger dress and top + skirt that I still think about, although I went for blue because I thought I'd wear it more (I haven't) but now you're inspiring me to add more white, even if it's not the HL dress!
xo Mary Jo
http://www.MagicalMined.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

Love white, so crisp and fresh.

Panty Buns said...

I love these white outfit pieces. The Herve Leger Bustier Bandage Top, the Monique Lhuillier Alessia lace dress, the Huishan Zhang lac-yoke organza flounce dress, the Lover asymmetric lace dress and the Alexander McQueen embossed jacuard knit dress would be my favourite five. It's hard to pick just one, but I'm inclined to agree with your pick, the Lover lace dress.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

R's Rue said...

Me too

Imogen said...

I love the classic white pumps, very classy. I also love white nail polish, want to try that again myself soon. White dresses are super stunning too.

Bionica said...

That Monique Lhuillier is so beautiful!!!
lace is so very femenine
I love it =)

Have a lovely Easter weekend

xoxo
-Bionica